Be My FaceBook Fan! My YouTube Channel

Thursday, October 28, 2010

HERE!! 1st Blog Sale! FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!

Here we are! It is my first Blog Sale, and how to buy the items (of below) I want?

Easy!

Just put a comment below clearly state item number with your Paypal address. Then I will issue you an invoice via Paypal. Please note, I will send the item to your Paypal registered address, if not please send me a note!

Any Questions? just email me!


Grab them!! They ALL International SHIPPING FREE!

NO.1 Pretzel Cookie felt brooch ( US$ 8.5)

No.2 Lolita Leopard Lucky clover Brooch (US$ 8.5)
 
No.3 Felt Trinket Box Fruity Almond Cake (US$ 14)
 

No.4 Hotdog Magnet Set of 4 (US$ 7)

No.5 le petit beurre chocolate biscuit ring (US$ 8.5)

No.6 Mini cream tart with strawberry stud earring (US$ 5.5)

No.7 Chocolate biscuit with mini pearl stud earring (US$ 5.5)

2 messages:

I have something to say...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails